Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ah what a weight off of my shoulder

After completing the previous marathon write I've decided to list all of the games that I am salivating over now, possibly continuing this cycle that is Spar.... madness.

-Dragon Age: Origins- adds something that I have always wanted to see in a game but has never come to be, following the unique origins of your character, and in a dark high fantasy setting to boot. but it is made by Bioware so you basically know the basic plot/archetypes/ending before even picking it up

-Diablo 3- killing demons, do I need to say more. but unfortunately it is being overly balanced towards the online aspect (damn you Blizzard)

-Starcraft 2- blizzard classic will hopefully make a comeback; hopefully it does.

-Dead Rising 2- I loved the original, but they still have a lot of flaws to correct.

-Ghost Busters- C'mon this cynical ass needs humor (and not just gore) too, besides It looks great, hopefully it captures the spirit (pun defiantly intended) of the Movies.

-Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard- a game that has not been mentioned so far on my blog; a parody of video games for the last 20 years, again I hope it has the skills to back up the funny.

-Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena- The sequel to a game I've never played, which received critical acclaim, set in a universe that I like, that look great. I just hope it is not like the Chronicles of Riddick movie(which sucked).