Thursday, June 19, 2008

Could've been better

I have recently downloaded the free version of the Spore creature creator and it was....... uninspiring; the editor was a little to simple and I was just a little to cute and fluffy. I admit I was fun, and probably would be even more enjoyable If I had bought the full version, but I won't For I am a cheap bastard, I will just wait for the the full version of the game to come out, though at this rate I will not buy it until the price has plummeted. My Opinion of the game has changed though; It is no longer on the list of 'games that I really want but do not want to wait for' but relegated to the sub layer of 'games that I sort of want and am willing to wait for' due primary to the excessive cartoonishness and the sharp turn away from the original semi-realism of the game seen in the original trailer(original Spore Official Trailer), my only question is wtf happened, if it had stayed to that formula It would've been awesome not just the sugar coated game it is shaping up to be........ sigh.