Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain: Rocks!

As I have been following several games in development religiously and disowning Blizzard's bastard child WoW, I have been very nearly blind to developments in geek/nerd/gamer culture that seemed from blizzard new poster boy. Until today I have been completely unaware of the band Level 70 Elite Tauren chieftain, and now that I have found It I am sorry I was; this band Combines many a thing that I love Heavy metal, humorous references to video games, a decent base line, and competent musicans.

Here are some links to some of their popular songs

Level 70 Elite Tauren Cheiftain-"Storm, Earth and Fire (Power of the Horde)"

Level 70 Elite Tauren Cheiftain- "I am Murloc"

Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain live- "Raise Some Hell"

Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain-"Rogues Do It From Behind"


Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain: Rocks!