Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Day, Another Crime

well isn't a fascinating time for crime that have me laughing my ass off; So apparently in Colorado A man held up two Seven-Elevens with a bat'leth the traditional Klingon sword of honor(so a honorable sword for a dishonorable man). to make It even more hilarious it was one of the dinky short made in China knock offs commonly sold on ebay, and the police were "not even sure if it was metal".

a bat'leth

our wanna-be Klingon brandishing his fisher price-esque bat'leth

Upon arriving home today my father jokingly asked me if I had been to Colorado today to which I replied no and was relayed the story. but the bottom line of this is that the moron may have been funny, but he did tarnish the Klingon honor and for that should be hunted down by all of the bat'leth wielding trekkies out there and hacked to bits (or maybe just humiliated in a tournament).